Greetings Delta Chapter Members,
My name is Jerrihlyn L. McGee and it is with great honor that I serve as your current president. I have been a member of Sigma Theta Tau International since 2005, and am proud to be a part of this prestigious Honor Society of Nursing.
The chapter’s 2015-2018 strategic plan goals are to:
- Grow chapter membership
- Engage active and inactive members
- Award academic, research and philanthropic scholarships/funds
- Support community, national and global health initiatives
- Develop mentoring programs for new board members, nursing students and high school students
- Produce outstanding nurse leaders
With such an enthusiastic, skilled, and experienced Board of Directors, I am confident we will achieve our goals.
Lastly, in 2016, Delta chapter will celebrate its 85th anniversary. We will be planning a Founder’s Day Celebration, and I hope you are able to join us for the festivities.
Jerrihlyn L. McGee, DNP, RN
President, Delta Chapter